Jenny and I are excited to share with you a new mobile photography class where we will both be teaching this summer: The Phone Photography Project offered through Big Picture Classes. Starting July 1st, the class will showcase 32 days of Android + iPhone photo challenges along with app reviews and daily inspiration.
This class is chock-full of juicy goodness for taking your mobile photography to the next level all while sharing your work with an incredibly supportive community. There are 32 incredible teachers on the roster, one for each day of the project. You will learn about different apps through downloadable handouts, receive daily inspiration in your email as well as get the scoop on all kinds of fun projects for your mobile photos once you’ve printed them out. The Phone Photography Project is currently being offered for a discounted introductory price, so if this sounds exciting to you be sure to sign up sooner rather than later.
Here’s what Big Picture Classes has to say about the upcoming class:
Need summer photo ideas or help improving your iPhone photography? Spend this July taking amazing photos with your iPhone or Android camera in The Phone Photography Project. In this month-long workshop, you’ll learn to take better photos with the camera you always have with you as you document your summer adventures—with help from 32 incredible instructors. On top of daily smartphone photography challenges, you’ll also enjoy:
- dozens of tips and tricks from the pros for taking better photos with your mobile-phone camera
- a handbook of 60+ photography app reviews for iPhone and Android, so you know which are worth your time and money*
- dozens of project ideas for getting photos off your device and into your world
- interaction with 32 experienced iPhoneographers and Androidographers, and hundreds of fellow students in a private classroom and on Instagram
- giveaways, contests, discounts, bonus downloads, and fun fun fun!
We’d love to see you in class!