I am excited to share with you that I am part of this year’s teaching lineup in The Phone Photography Project 2 at Big Picture Classes, a follow-up class to last summer’s smashing success and original class. Starting this thursday on July 17th, the class features 28 days of amazing photo tips, app tutorials and all-around phone photography goodness. The collective talent of the 16 other teachers and 6 incredible guest teachers will blow you away and the supportive community will keep you returning to the classroom again and again. I can’t wait for you to get my lessons and see what we all have waiting for you in the classroom.
- Practical tips for mastering lighting, composition, editing, and more
- 14 before-and-after video tutorials that demonstrate photo-editing techniques
- Hands-on photography challenges every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from July 17 to August 16
- 14 image galleries featuring more than 250 inspiring photographs from your workshop instructors
- 6 insightful videos from special guest iPhoneographers
- Active, supportive Instagram community to share and view photographs
- Resource section featuring app and equipment recommendations
- Supply recommendations
- Bonus handouts
- Message board to share your thoughts with classmates and interact with instructors
- Private posting gallery to share and view photographs
Mobile Monday Giveaway Special!
If you’re interested in signing up, head over HERE now! I’m giving away a spot in the class to one lucky reader who comments on either this post below, or on my post from earlier today giving you TWO chances to win! You have until Wednesday to comment, and the winner will be announced on Thursday’s post . Good luck! I can’t wait to see you in class!