We’ve got great news for aspiring Event Photographers, or for all of you who’d like to take fabulous photos at your own personal gatherings – Muse Holly Clark is teaching an upcoming Event Photography workshop over at Big Picture Classes!
Starting August 28th, in Gatherings through the Lens, Holly will show you how to shoot captivating photos at events of any kind by walking you through they types of shots to take and how to take them. Here’s what Big Picture Classes has to say:
Special occasions are the spice of life! Races and reunions. County fairs and Christmas concerts. Weddings and weekend barbecues. Any gathering of people you love is worthy of celebrating through the lens of your camera.
But all too often, our pictures don’t quite measure up to the magic of our memories.
In Gatherings Through the Lens, you’ll learn to take the kinds of pictures that take you back—right back to the picnic or the pool party, the birthday or the baseball game. Pictures that capture the spirit of every event, outing, gathering, or celebration that matters to you.
Yes, you can capture memorable moments that you’ll want to return to and relive. You can take captivating photos of the faces you love and the places you’ll never forget, with help from professional photographer Holly Clark.
Portraits, group photos, details, action shots, and candids. Capture it all—at all of life’s events.
Gatherings Through the Lens includes:
- Ideas and instruction for photographers at every level—with plenty of bonus content geared specifically to DSLR users
- Immediate access to a comprehensive pre-classroom that covers:
– Storyline, Composition, Perspective and Angles
– Photography Gear
– Bonus birthday shot list
- Weekly videos introducing each weekly topic:
– Portraits, Details, Action, and Candids
- Comprehensive instructional handouts for each lesson
- Expert guest photographers every Saturday during class:
– Brian Powell, Kristin Rodgers, Hillary Sloss, Elizabeth Dillow
- Bonus handouts, shot lists and checklists to help you get great shots
- Daily emails with photography tips
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- Two live chats with Holly
- Discount coupon in classroom for Holly’s self-paced workshop Shooting in RAW
- And more!
Would you like to learn to shoot captivating photos at all of life’s events?
You can learn more and sign up for Holly’s class here. Holly will be hosting a giveaway on Mortal Muses in two weeks – be sure to comment on her August 20th post for your chance to win a spot in class! Congratulations on your first interactive class Holly! We are so proud of you!
Nikki | Art & Lemons